Xtream Furious : Forteresse Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Amsterdam Premium Responsive Admin Template

Répondre au sujet    Xtream Furious : Forteresse Index du Forum » Xtream Furious : Forteresse » Bar Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Amsterdam Premium Responsive Admin Template
Auteur Message
anssprin
Nouveau

Message Amsterdam Premium Responsive Admin Template Répondre en citant

Amsterdam Premium Responsive Admin Template > bit.ly/1TlBSGr

Regarding.newest.jquery.versions..ill.push.an.update.very.soon.for.Amsterdam,.including.latest.jquery.and.jqueryUI.versionsPastel..is..a..unique,..feature..packed..Dashboard..with..an..intuitive..and..stunning..interface.jQuery.PowerdThanks..Responsive..design...New!...FAQ...page...exampleby..Joe..Bloggs..at..14:23pm,..4th..Dec..2010..This..is..a..much..longer..one..that..will..go..on..for..a..few..linesrudacs:..The..layout..is..responsiveYes,..i..hid..it..because..of..the..structure,..the..logo..is..too..big,..it..can..be..added..above..the..content,..but..it..will..require..scrolling..on..small..screens.Two.design.styles:.Simple.and.CreativeI...think...theres...a...problemLooks.greatzbzrr:...thank...you...i...will...buy...itVisit.Source.Bingo.Features:..100%.Responsive.TemplateI.am.trying.to.require.that.the.username.and.password.fields.on.the.login.html.page.are.required,.but.for.some.reason.I.am.unable.to.do.this.Overview.StatsThis...is...how...it...should...work,...correct?...iann0036:...Regarding...your...comment,...where...can...I...find...this...file?...iann0036:...You...can...find...it...here...Thanks...iann0036:...I...dont...think...thats...the...iconset...Im...after,...Im...looking...for...the...white,...1616...pngs...for...mainnav...(imagesiconsmainnav)Many.thanks.in.advance.rudacs:.I.am.full.of.problems.on.ipadJust...to...mention,...that...from...Bootstrap...2.3.2...to...3.0...there...were...over...1,700...commits,...77,000...additions/deletions...and...370...changed...filesThanks.jhartzell:.I.have.cut.your.javascript.includes.down.to.about.a.quarter.of.what.it.has.in.it.by.default.and.that.has.made.no.differenceUI.Design.All.Items.PSD.Templates.Sketch.Templates.But..anyway..i..will..check,..if..that..will..be..pretty..hard..to..do,..i..wont..do..it,..i..think..it..will..not..worth..the..effortsVisit.Source.AdminBoard.Features:..+20.xHTML.valid.pagesWhen..I..remove..any..of..the..charts..from..the..pages..I..get..javascript..errors..related..to..plots..and..flot..chartsBeoro.Admin.is.a.HTML5/CSS3.backend.template.based.on.Twitter.Bootstrap.Framework,.its.easily.customisable,.cross-browser.compatible.and.works.great.on.desktops,.tablets.and.mobile.devicesVisit..Source..Ziown..Admin..Features:....Css..Sprite..All..Icons..and..Backgrounds..Are..In..A..Single..ImageThank.you.for.pointing.out.this.issue.Custom.sidebarWhen...i...include...a...fancy...yes/no...checkbox...inside...a...wizard,...it...stops...working...and...its...style...gets...corruptedIs.there.another.method?.since.my.pages.are.loading.a.single.common.navigation,.is.there.another.method.to.go.around.this?.Many.thanks!.daicast:.I.think.you.can.control.it.with.jquery.cookie.plugin,.there.is.a.default.support.of.this.pluginINFO../..DOWNLOADPREVIEWVisit...Source...Adminium...Features:......Responsive...layout...with...device...orientation...supporSecond,...you...can...test...using...the...simulator...mac...and...not...any...other...(latest...version...6.1),...go...on...page...forms.html...Third,...there...was...no...time...for...contempt,...has...just...informed...him...that...by...the...description...of...what...a...Responsive...layout,...that...is...to...say...that...it...is...a...site...that...works...on...all...types...of...browsers...(the...best,...actually),...including...the...mobiles...and...Calendar...does...not...work,...arastar...and...drop...(if...the...desktop...has...this...function,...the...touch...does...not...have,...ie...is...missing) f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Xtream Furious : Forteresse Index du Forum » Xtream Furious : Forteresse » Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation